You choose places
"2FORTY2 MAATHRA DUBAI" is an exceptional musical event that promises to be a highlight of the cultural calendar in Dubai and a prestigious concert featuring the immensely talented artists Senaka Batagoda, Billy Fernando, and Devashrie, scheduled to enchant the audience on 11th November 2023, at the luxurious Jumeirah Creekside Hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This initiative is designed to redefine musical experiences by simplifying music to its most moving and captivating form. Led by the innovative and versatile musician, Billy Fernando, this creative venture promises a one-of-a-kind musical journey. "2FORTY2" comprises some of Sri Lanka's finest musicians who will breathe new life into the original songs of legendary artists. They emphasise the simplicity of high-quality music that resonates with the soul.
This is an experience that transcends the ordinary—a journey through newly arranged renditions of evergreen hits that retain their originality, hitting your senses and taking you on a deep musical dive.
"2FORTY2 MAATHRA Dubai" will
feature the legendary Senaka Batagoda, the mesmerizing Devashrie de Silva, and the one and only Billy Fernando. It's a convergence of musical
excellence that Dubai has never witnessed before.
Event name: 2FORTY2 FRACTION OF RHYTHMS DUBAI
Date: Saturday, 11th November 2023
Time : 7.30 pm
Venue name and address: Jumeirah Creekside Hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Headlining artists: Senaka Batagoda, Billy Fernando, and Devashrie De Silva, with 2FORTY2
Access to the concert will be granted by scanning a unique QR code at the entrance. Once scanned, the ticket is considered used, allowing entry.
Please do not share the QR code. Present it on your smartphone for admission. No additional identification is required; the QR code holder will be granted access. Duplicate QR codes will not be accepted after the initial scan.
Note that a third-party provider handles scanning. Safeguard your online ticket purchase carefully.
· Doors open at 6.30 pm
· Please take into consideration that, in compliance with the country's regulations due to the service of alcohol at the event, children under the age of 21 are NOT permitted to attend. The event staff and security personnel may request identification to verify an individual's age if necessary.
· Tickets may be available for purchase at the entrance on the day of the concert, subject to availability.
· Parking is available at the basement of the hotel on a first-come-first-serve basis. You may also find parking outside the hotel on either side of the road.
· This is an outdoor event
· Dress Code: casual clothing.
· Re-entry after admission is not permitted. Please plan ahead because once you’re in, you’re in!
· Seats and chairs of any kind not permitted into the event. This includes seat sticks and inflatable seats.
· Please note that outside food and beverages are not allowed
· Bag and security checks may be conducted upon entry. Large bags will not be permitted at the concert.
· No banners, flags, selfie sticks, flairs, torches or laser pens are permitted.
· Food and beverage stalls, including bar counters are conveniently located at the Secret Garden. Card payments are accepted.
· While we anticipate clear skies and uninterrupted weather on the day of the concert, in the rare occurrence of adverse weather conditions leading to the cancellation of the event, please be aware that refunds will not be issued due to inclement weather
· Use of professional cameras is not allowed. Personal smartphone photography or videos are allowed. The unauthorised use of photographic, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited.
· Behavior and Conduct: Disruptive or unruly behaviour is strictly prohibited. Please report any inappropriate behaviour to event staff or security in case of emergencies.